Instructions for Ordering
OFFICE HOURS: Call to place orders between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. (850) 984-5297, Fax (850) 984-5233.
1. Depending on the specimens you are ordering we may need at least a weeks notice to collect your specimens. However, many specimens are always in stock. Check with our office manager for availability. We do not guarantee arrival times or dates. Shipments should be scheduled to arrive at least two days before scheduled use. Shipments are made MONDAY, TUESDAY, AND WEDNESDAY to arrive during the work week. NO SHIPMENTS are made on Saturday, Sunday, or the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, or Labor Day. GSML closes Thanksgiving Day, the following day and the week between Christmas and the New Year.
2. ALL ORDERS MUST INCLUDE THE NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OF THE PERSON TO RECEIVE THE ANIMALS.
3. Advise if substitutions are acceptable. Substitutions are always of equal or greater value.
4. WE SHIP VIA FEDERAL EXPRESS PRIORITY #1 SERVICE. DELIVERY SHOULD BE RECEIVED BY 10:30 AM OR 12:00 NOON DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION. TO FACILITATE THIS SERVICE INCLUDE A NAME, PHONE NUMBER, DETAILED ADDRESS WITH STREET NAME, BUILDING, ROOM NUMBER AND ZIP CODE.
5. Transportation charges are prepaid and added to the invoice.
6. Styrofoam and/or custom-built shipping containers are charged extra.
7. All Prices Are FOB Point of Origin and subject to change without notice.
8. A handling surcharge of 15% will be added based on animal cost.
Minimum order: $70.00 (animal cost only).